jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Interesting Arrival, God encounter. Hungry Hearts.

I finally made it to Mongolia. Your prayers have been answered and God's purpose is being fulfilled. You can check previous posts from before.

So I will describe a little bit of my travelling to get here. As most of you might know my missions base is in Taipei, Taiwan. I live in Danshui and my journey started Tuesday morning after monday afternoon finally getting my renewed ARC (Alien Resident Certificate) that will allow me to keep serving in Taiwan for at least another year.

So monday morning my ministry leader picked me up at 5:00 AM. Our ride to the airport is usually 40-4 min. However the road was very misty and foggy and one could barely see ahead. So, I had a feeling that if that did not clear off by 8:00 AM the time when my flight was suppose to depart, I was going to lose my connecting flight in Korea to Ulaanbaatar, capital city of Mongolia. And so happened.

I got to Incheon Airport, run through check points and the had to change me to another flight because I lost my connection. So 4 hours later I was in UB (Ulaanbaatar) but no luggage.

But I was rejoicing. My contact and close beautiful Mongolian friends Bogi, came to pick me up at the Airport.

So Bogi and I did catch up while we sat in UB traffic for almost two hours before getting to Papa Cafe, where her friend who was going to take me to a their friends house where would be staying there by myself for the night. Avery cozy couch and quiet apartment was waiting for me.

At 6:00 AM I woke up to a kitchen window view with a frozen fresh snowed UB.After thanking God for that day and for finally getting me safely here I started praying and getting ready for a very hectic day ahead of us, before catching a 12 hour overnight train to my ministry destination at Erdenet city, the second most important city in Mongolia.


And the story continues but you will have to read more tomorrow with some pictures because is 10:47 pm and my housemates need to go to bed. And so do I after travelling almost 24 hours!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus comentarios. Una vez revisados y moderados procederemos a su publicación

Advertencia

La forma apropiada de leer este blog, es con los ojos puestos en el orquestador, director y dador de la vida: DIOS. El es el centro. El es el Propósito. El es el Principio. El es el Final. Proclamar su nombre es nuestra meta.

Archivo del Blog

Powered By Blogger